One of my favourite cities in Europe. It has everything; the beach, great food, clubs, culture, and good weather. Why should we ask for more, when we can have it all? In this blog you will find me favourite restaurants/clubs in Barcelona.
First something else
We slept with in the Antibes Hotel, which I would definitely recommend. The breakfast was super, the location was perfect and because the reception is 24hours open, we would not have to be stressed when coming back from the nightclub in the middle of the night.
So, yeah. As you can probably guess, we went for clubbing and going to bars quite often. If we did not go out, we met at one of the rooms and had some nice deep conversations about life. At the beginning of the week, I only knew a few other people well, therefore I found it so nice to get to know them better and found out that we had such a good connection.
I do not want to give you the impression that we only went for clubbing and drank beers because honestly, we had to wake up between and 7 and 8 every day to meet with the teachers for an activity, which was quite difficult for not morning persons because we went mainly went to bed around three, four o’clock. We did some activities like a tour through the Port of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter, El Born, and the neighbourhood around the Sagrada Familia.
My favourite restaurants/clubs in Barcelona
Not that I have seen everything or ate at such many places, because I always tend to go back to the places where I loved the food and where I know I will have an amazing night. So, because of my several city trips to Barcelona, I have created a list of my favourite restaurants and bars/clubs.
- Brunch and Cake – For the Instagram foodies > Breakfast, Lunch
2. Flax and Kale – Vegetarian Restaurant > Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
3. Rossini – Italian Restaurant > Lunch, Dinner
4. Carpe Diem – Indian Restaurant & Nightclub > Dinner
5. Bacoa – Hamburger Restaurant > Lunch, Dinner
6. Wonderbar – Popular local bar > Free entree, all mix drinks 8 euro
7. Sutton – Nightclub > Normally 15 entree
8. Shoko – Nightclub > On guestlist via Facebook free entree, otherwise 10 euro